Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello, Oh Happy Day ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Circles~

Hello, Oh Happy Day

 Hey! Hey! I'd like to share with you a new card for our Die Cut Challenge today at Stuck on U Sketches. Our challenge is to use die cut circles and so I utilized my Nestabilities to create this window card.  So many times I sit and create my projects using the software for my Silhouette Cameo. So I often don't feel like I get to sit and play with stamps. I had this idea immediately using circles and honestly loved creating this (minus the fact that my scrappy room isn't insulated well being at the back of the garage and it was hot yesterday!) I could SO get into creating my own patterned paper, so to speak, using stamps!

 These photos are much better and truer for the colors. I really like the colored stamping on the lighter shade kraft card stock.

 I created a mask for stamping the circles on the inside of the card. I pencil marked the shape from the outside and then placed my mask. I am just itching to get back into my room and play more! I love the soft edges of these stamped circles!


Papers~
Papertrey Ink kraft card stock
Stamping~
Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms 
Die Cuts~
Nestabilities Circles, metal die
Inks~
Color Box Cat Eyes
Misc~
red and white pearls
white gel pen

 Happy Friday! We are down to 2 weeks of school left! Yikes!
post signature

2 comments:

Melin said...

What a great idea! Love the way you used the Circles challenge. So creative! Thank you for always sharing your crafty talents with us! You are amazing!
-Melin

Dorlene Durham said...

cute!