Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mom, I Love You Bunches ~Southern Girls Challenge Blog #91 Shimmer~

Mom, I Love You Bunches

 Hi all! Today is new challenge day at Southern Girls Challenge Blog! We are up to challenge 91! Woohoo! And a lovely challenge at that....SHIMMER!
 If only you could see this card in real life...the shimmer...it's almost too much! =) The lower photo is a great example of the shine! I stamped a woodgrain patterned stamp onto vellum and laid over a light grey heart patterned paper. I stamped in Versamark and dusted it with white Perfect Pearls. I used Distress Stickles which is more of a shine then the glitter effect of regular Stickles. Very pretty! I even outlined the larger heart flowers on the card with a glitter pen! Yup! Over the top! Particularly for my mom who is sooooo not the girly type! LOL! 



Papers~
vellum
Crate Paper
American Crafts
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Online Store; Amanda McGee
mom, I love you bunches
Shimmer~
Perfect Pearls over Versamark
Distress Stickles
Stamping~
Hero Arts woodgrain
 
Also would like to thank Lucy Sunshine for the sponsorship to this challenge! You can find out more about that and the generous gift over at the Southern Girls blog! Thanks so much for sharing with our participants! 
post signature

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sweet card Leah. Love the handmade blooms and the perfect amount of shimmer. Hugs, Wends x