Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon and Tombow Blog Hop


Oh Honey, I Love You!

 Today is an exciting day! Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon and TOMBOW are having a blog hop! How super cool is that! Personally, I am strictly a Tombow glue user so this is a treat for me! This hop is extra special since you'll be visiting the PPPR girls as well as ladies from the Towbow DT! You'll see a great mix of files from Lisa's shop and usage of Tombow adhesives! 

 If you are just starting this hop then you can head back over to PPPR, otherwise you should be visiting me from Debbie's blog! 

  Join us for a great opportunity to win a $20.00 Gift Card to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons or
Tombow Adhesives Bundle!
 For a chance to win, you MUST be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on EACH blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and Tombow USA Facebook page.

 Thanks for joining us...you are close to done now, LOL!


 Right away I knew I wanted to use the Tombow removable adhesive to create my own background using Honeycomb Shapes File. Making your own stencil was so easy, just choosing a bit thicker paper to die cut and then adhering with the Tombow removable adhesive..so so easy! If you don't think you'll use removable, think again! You could even use it when you are layering die cuts. Use the removable adhesive to keep the back piece in place and then adding all the layers on top will be a breeze when the bottom is steady! 


 Bit of a bummer that my glitter pen detail didn't show up in photos =( but the background is super cool! =)


Papers~
American Crafts card stock
Basic Grey
Bazzill
My Minds Eye
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo
Honeycomb Shapes File (background stenciled shape)
Honey Bees Cutting Files (branch, hive and bees)
title dafont.com
Misc~
Gelly Roll glitter pen, white pen
journaling pen
Stormy Sky, Broken China, Shabby Shutters,
and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Mister Huey's First Kiss and Manila
Sprinklers Saddle

  Again, thanks for the visit and for the gals that are now following me! Appreciate that!

  You're next stop in the hop is Melissa for the Tombow team!!!!!!

Leah ~ http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE

 Click here for more detail on these AWESOME crafty necessities! 
post signature

22 comments:

poohbear said...

Beautiful layout. Wonderful ideas. Thank you for sharing.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

scrapBugz said...

Really pretty layout!

Mandy

Glitter Me Always said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing

Jennyfer L said...

Super cool background! Love the mists and cuts!

Lynnie Einerson said...

Lovely layout. I am a follower. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous layout! The background turned out fabulous! I think I need to give that a try!
TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

MaryEllen said...

Adorable !!!!! 55marye at gmail dot com

Anita Braddock said...

super adorable I love this layout the beehive is awesome. thanks for sharing. abbraddock@msn.com

Lisa said...

Oh, my goodness! Such a pretty layout! Thank you so much for being a part of this hop today! :)

sue k said...

Very sweet layout,love the bee hive. I'm a new blog follower.
suek86401@gmail.com

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

RLS Innovations said...

What a cute layout. I am now a follower and look forward to seeing your designs in the future.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

cvjac2009 said...

Wow! The back ground is awesome. I don't really get how you made it but definitely will be looking into the product. Thanks for sharing.
I am a follower.
Vivi j
cvjac at att dot net

Melisa Alzammar said...

Leah, your layout is amazing. I love all the details. Your work always inspires me. Awesome job.
Melisa

cghundley said...

New follower.
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

Very sweet and
cute layout!
Carla from Utah

Sin City Chix said...

Darling layout! Love the misty honeycombs with the delicate journaling words!
New follower.
jobcorpsjen@gmail.com

Heather Thompson said...

Very sweet. Love the layout. Great share.

Joan Smith said...

Your LO is so awesome I love so love how you created your background I'm actually in awe of what you did WOW!
Your pics are so precious and girl you sure did one outstanding job with all of your clever and creative ideas. I love how your scrap!!

Robin B. said...

What a pretty layout! I love the honeycomb background and the layering.

Heather Thompson said...

follow via email
heifer21 at hotmail dot com

WhoMom said...

Wonderful layout. The words written in the honeycomb are something I would do, and I love the honeycomb background. Thanks for sharing with us.

Dorlene Durham said...

Such a cute layout! I love it!