Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Girly Blog Hop


Sweetest Sister

 Hi guys! Today is another Design Team blog hop over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon! So excited! We are all creating something "girly" for the hop and would love for you to join us and share something as well (challenge info at the end of this post)!
 You should of arrived from Kathy's blog…if not, head to the blog link above for more info to join our hop hop hop! 

  The blog candy for this hop is a $15 gift card to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook (link to https://www.facebook.com/PrettyPaperPrettyRibbons21) and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter (link tohttp://www.prettypapergraphics.com/pages/Newsletter.htm). A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, May 13!!! Good luck!!!

 Hope you like my double layout…as a general rule I never, ever create without photos but my dang printer wasn't working so I'll have to add some later. I created this layout inspired by my youngest sister. Long story short, her birth changed the course that my life would take. Because of her adoption, God planted a seed in my heart and when I grew up and got married, my husband and I adopted our first born. It would never had happened without my sister! I wish I had photos to show off how pretty she is (she's 24, I'm sure she'd just love me going on and on here…LOL!)

 Ok…onto the project! 







Papers~
American Crafts card stock
Basic Grey 
Doodlebug
Die Cuts~
free online font for title
Misc~
black journaling pen
Stickles

 I'm glad you stopped by…next hoppy stop is at Melisa's blog

Leah ~ http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE

 Remember there is also the PPPR Girly Challenge.  The projects can be anything girly-themed. Link back to here:http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/p/pppr-monthy-challenge.html
1.  The theme of this challenge is Girly...so create anything girl-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2.  Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Girly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3.  You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4.  The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, May 31, 2014.
5.  One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen.  Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday, June 4, 2014.

 While you are all hopping I will be slaving away at a scrapbook retreat! WOOHOO! Of course, don't totally be jealous because I will pay dearly for this trip…do you know what my house will look like when I get home after a weekend with Daddy! Yikes! =)
post signature

23 comments:

poohbear said...

Absolutely beautiful project. Love it. I am already a follower.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

What a beautiful layout! Love the fun colors! It's just too cute! I'm a follower. :)

cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

Cassandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glora said...

Beautiful layout! This turned out GORGEOUS!!! Perfect little details! I am a follower of your blog! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Creative M said...

This is just Precious!!!
Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

teachdanz said...

what an amazing layout!! This looks like you put a lot of hard work into it :-)
Hugs,
Nicole

Lynnie Einerson said...

What a fun layout.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Beautiful LO and beautiful story!!! May God bless you and your family!!!

Hugs, Melissa

ladyrafols said...

OMG! Beautiful layout. Great Job Leah! Thank for sharing. Love it! ladyrafols@yahoo.com

ladyrafols said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christi Steinbeck said...

What a gorgeous layout! Thank you for sharing! clsteinbeck@yahoo.com

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is beautiful !!!! Leah , I love this gorgeous layout !!! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day !!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

angela klein said...

Ang1777@aol.com is following!!

Sue D said...

Sweet layout and sweet story about your sister.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

mayra said...

Love the layout and the cupcakes.

mayra said...

mirh16@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Wow...what a fantastic layout!!! The colors are so fun and love the details and fabulous cuts;)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

WhoMom said...

Supreme layout. Love the popped up candy, great colors and room for many photos. I am following you by e-mail, lyn@plkaufmann.com

cvjac2009 said...

this is such an adorable layout I love it :)
Vivi j
cvjac at att dot net

Lisa said...

Such a super cute layout, and a beautiful story behind it. :)

Georgiana said...

Wonderful layout!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Kathy Salido said...

What a fabulous layout!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Beautiful layout! I love all the detail!