Thursday, May 1, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge Tree


It's A Good Day To Have A Good Day

 Hey! Hey!
 Can't believe it's Friday! Whaaaaaat!
 The past 6 months I've been doing childcare for a little baby boy and today is my last day watching him! I can't believe the time has flown like that! It's so sad! Though I guess one less kiddo will make Summer a bit easier (not to mention scrappy time). I am also starting to round a corner in how I am feeling as well. The end of February I was in a car accident and it royally messed up my hips. I've been in a considerable amount of pain but it is slowly getting better now. All my test results are back and there's a small tear in the hip and some SI joint swelling. So now waiting to physical therapy. Still a journey but at least I can deal with everything better now =) what a blessing!

 How about a new challenge at Stuck on U Sketches! TREE!
 I think this project counts...LOL!





Papers~
DCWV Playtime Kraft Stack
American Crafts card stock (all greens)
scraps
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; tree, title, grass, flowers
bird, birdhouse, clouds, and tire swing
Inks~
Distress Ink 
Misc~
pearls and hemp twines

I can't forget...
A new month means a new sponsor at SOUS!

$15 store voucher for one lucky May challenge participant!
GOOD LUCK!

 Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be enjoying a woman's only even at church tomorrow morning! Looking forward to hearing what the Lord has for me tomorrow! Have blessed day!
post signature

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh I am so glad to hear you are on the mend after the car accident, and I hope you get total healing in your hips too.. Love that quote, and love your wonderful trees too! Have a good weekend!!

Vivian Lake said...

Amazing LO!! Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery too. You should scrap about that!! :)

Debbie said...

Love all of the trees on the layout! You are so creative! Hope you get on the bend soon . . . sending positive thoughts your way.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome trees, gorgeous photos. Lovely scrap layout. Sad to hear about your accident. Healing hugs your way x

Camille Short said...

I love it!