Sunday, May 25, 2014

Thank You So Much ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~

Thank You So Much
 I certainly hope that everyone has been enjoying their long Memorial Day weekend! Maybe for the first time my family actually did something over the weekend and went camping! This trip marks our first of many, many booked beach camping trips this Summer! So looking forward to monthly getaways! Just calling but this may be our BEST Summer yet! =)
 Today I am sharing a card I've created for my Design Team day post for Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon blog. I was so inspired by my last project that I really wanted to do another a bit similar. I love how different this card is! Created for a business sized envelope it's long length and flat bottom allow it to be a card that can also decorate a table top! The prints and textured paper also lend to more detail to this other-wise simple card.

 Because this card was so simple using Glossy Accents I outlined the clouds and dusted throughly with some chunky Martha Stuart glitter, quite stunning in real life! The last bit was some white gel pen doodling to the sentiment and some tone on tone gems.


Papers~
Crate Paper
Paper Studio
Papertrey Ink
Basic Grey
DieCuts~
Silhouette
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon
Rain or Shine Cutting File
free font from dafont.com for sentiment 
Misc~
White gel pen
gems
white ink
Glossy Accents
MS chunky loose glitter
 Thanks for visiting!
                                                post signature

1 comment:

WhoMom said...

What a lovely rainbow. I love how it shines. This would look great on the front door. Thank you for sharing it with us.