Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Love Dad ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~


I Love Dad

 Well Summer is trucking along and this coming weekend we have our first camping trip planned! Super excited...but that may be because we have a new camper to take! Long story short, we had just bought a pop-up tent trailer and on the second time out something broke and we found out that there was a crack in the frame! Dangerous! So the company upgraded us big time! Back to a regular travel trailer! So camping...here we come! 
 As if that's not enough, yesterday we had a double birthday party for the June birthday's. My youngest son (turned 5) and my mom (5+) LOL! The party was great fun! And...more then anything. I had all my best girlfriends together, yup for the first time! That alone was enough to balloon my heart for a very long time!
 I'll try my best to come and share some photos but before that...let me share my card today for my Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. This was the card I made for my hubby this year. Cute, without being too cute! Right?



 I wanted to share how I did the floss banner. I started with drawing a line between the screw diver banner poles. I then used that as a guide to run a line of glue. I cut the ends to be hidden under the edges. I then tied a separate bow around the popped poles. That was much easier then tying the ends another way. I always try to do my bows on their own if I can! =)

Papers~
DCWV The Guy Stack
American Crafts
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon store
Misc~
White gel pen
Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Pumice Stone
embroidery floss
letter stickers Basic Grey
hearts
 
Thanks so much for visiting! xoxo!
post signature

No comments: