Thursday, June 5, 2014

In The Trees ~SOUS June 6 Sketch~


In The Trees

 Oh my gosh!!!! ONE week left of school and my babies are out for the Summer!!!! Whoa!!!!
 I hope that means more scrapping then I could possibly handle =)
 Well today at Stuck on U Sketches we have a new sketch by our hostess, Nanne! Love the sketch girl! You'll have to head over there and check it out but before you do...hope you'll stay to enjoy my layout today! I created this layout a bit ago over my scrapbook retreat weekend on Mothers Day so I've been anxious to share! This layout was a blast to create!




Papers~
Paper Studio Woodland Retreat
Basic Grey
Walmart card stock
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; fox, hedgehog, tree, 
orange circle background and label
Sizzix flourish
Embellies~
wood veneer
Distress Ink
 Sorry for the short post! But getting ready for a field trip to the zoo with second grade! Yay, more photo ops! Have a great weekend loves!
post signature

4 comments:

Brenda Morgan said...

what a wonderful layout, love how you've tied it all together with the green under the photos

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout! Love those photos too!

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi Leah, love your layout, absolutely fabulous. x

Jane Stirling said...

Seriously fun layout Leah - the photo's are fab!