Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13 SOUS Die Cut Challenge~ Animals


 I stamped the inside...I love you, just the way you are. But forgot to photograph that! Darn!
 I'm sharing this fun little shaped card today for the new Die Cut Challenge for Stuck on U Sketches... we want to see your wild side by using ANY, Die Cut...ANIMAL! Grrrrrrr....or glub, glub as in my case =)
 LOL!
 This darling cut is my Miss Kate's Cuttables. Made only cuter by choosing some cool printed papers! For sure more interesting then having done this with all solids. Then again, you all know by now I am not much for non printed paper! =)



 I used a couple shades of green Stickles for the kelp and oh my gosh...insanely awesome in person! Can't wait to do that again! Use multiples colors, that is! This card is a stunner with all the glitter, I tell you!

Papers~
Basic Grey
October Afternoon
Papertrey Ink card base
Walmart card stock
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store, Miss Kate- Fish in Bowl
Embellies~
Stickles Diamond, 2 greens, blue, and orange. 
bakers twine
Distress Ink Broken China and Spiced Marmalade 

 We also have an awesome sponsor at SOUS this month...my dear friend Regina from The Cutting Cafe! 

 Yesterday was the last day of school! It is OFFICIALLY Summer, people! Yahoo! Can't wait for all the activities and all the photos to scrap! It will be a busy scrappy Fall for me! =)
post signature

2 comments:

Lauren Tomecek said...

Such an adorable card, love all the layers.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

the details on this are devine, love the glitter and the reflection and splashes of color in the water. Ah-mazing creation!