Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mr. Coffee June 9 ~PPPR Design Team~


Mr. Coffee
 Oh my gosh! Monday! This Monday is here...the LAST Monday of the school year! GULP! The next Monday school mooring means I'll have a 3rd grader, 4th grader AND a kindergartener! All 3 of my babies in school!

 W H A T!?!

 Crazy, time goes by crazy fast! It does! 

 So fast honestly that I barely have time to put together this post! But I will share pictures of these kinda cute, kinda quickie Father's Day cards for my daddy's in my life. Today is my Design Team post day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon, so you'll find these photos shared there today (well on the blog). 
 Shoot! I cracked the glasses! LOL! I simply couldn't seem to get a good photo of the Glossy Accent liquid glue used as "glass" in the glasses. When I thought this was dry and had laid them under a book to flatten out a bit and when I pulled it off...I "broke" the glass. Too late to go backwards though so my father in law will still be getting this! =)
Papers~
Autumn Leaves Fathers Day print
American Crafts
and Walmart cardstock
Papertrey Ink kraft card base
Die Cuts~
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Store
Java Great Day Cutting File
Old Chap Cutting File
Misc~
Glossy Accents
computer generated sentiment
Distress Ink Stone

 Have a great week everyone!!!!