Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps Are HERE!


Pretty Cute Stamps
FOR SALE!

 I am so very excited to be sharing with you today that Lisa Norris, of Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon has announced and starting today are available to purchase, her own stamp line! Pretty Cute Stamps! Over the last few days since Lisa announced her stamp line was coming, over at the new Pretty Cute Stamps blog, she has been sharing some sneak peak's with some Design Team projects. So head over and check that out and make sure to follow the PCS blog! 

 Since the stamps are officially being shared today I get to share the set I used for this card! Cute, right! 


 Crazy as I may be, I knew I really wanted to do some paper piecing on the surfboards. Believe it or not, they really were not that difficult to cut apart! Also have it embossed made cutting the edges a little easier and more forgiving when paper piecing. 





 I am telling you, this card is so darn beachy! LOL! Makes me excited for brightly colored towels on the sand…we are practically living at the beach this Summer and can't wait!


Papers~
Basic Grey Faction and Fiction 6x6
Echo Park
Papertrey Ink kraft
Stamping~
Pretty Cute Stamps, Surf's Up
black and white embossing powder
Versamark
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Misc~
hemp twine
blue gems

 Hope you all love the stamps as much as we already love Lisa's die cuts and graphics! She's the best and hope her much success with her stamps too! 
post signature

No comments: