Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Vacation Blog Hop


Are We There Yet?

 So from the first day I started on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Design Team I had been waiting to make a page using Mr. Big Foot. My oldest always being a big Sasquatch fan (yes, he watches and believes the shows! LOL) I knew I'd need to make a page for him. So these photos were from last year's Yosemite trip.

 Today is a hop day for PPPR, our theme...vacation! I am crazy in love with the new Are We There Yet? Cutting File, I can't wait to play more with it too! This is my current favorite layout so hope you all enjoy it!

 You should be visiting from Kathy's blog, but in case you need to start from the start (LOL) you can head here.

 For a chance to win $15 credit to the PPPR store, please become a follower and comment on EACH blog. For an extra chance to win...please "like" us on FB and/or sign up for the PPPR newsletter! A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, June 17. For anther chance to get some cash for the shop, please see below and join our monthly challenge. 

 Now onto the layout...


 (the tiny bird cuts were leftover from another project, not PPPR but I didn't want to waste them or have to think I could hold onto them without loosing them!)


 Now I did do some light inking on the edges of a few things but decided to do something different and played with my Spectrum Noir markers on things like the mountains, sun and clouds. Easiest to spot are the mountains below. And yes...I gave Mr. Big Foot rosy cheeks (it was a long walk!)


 Can you tell the little bits of stamping on the suitcases and tags?


 Next hoppy stop...Melisa! Thanks for stopping in! 

 Papers~
American Crafts
Walmart 
Die Cuts~
Are We There Yet? (luggage)
Big Foot  (big foot, mountains and trees)
Forest Critters (mushrooms)
Rain or Shine (clouds)

 If you'd like to join our current Vacation challenge you can find more info here
1.  The theme of this challenge is Vacation...so create anything vacation themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2.  Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Vacation Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3.  You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4.  The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, July 5 , 2014.
5.  One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen.  Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 9, 2014.

Leah ~ http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
post signature

22 comments:

Heather Thompson said...

fun layout!!! great sentiment.

follow via google+

heifer21 at hotmail dot com

Heather Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Sue said...

This is a great layout, love all the detail. so cute and fun.
I now follow you.

L.B. said...

I adore him and love this layout with the mountain photos in back...awesome

L.B. said...

I adore him and love this layout with the mountain photos in back...awesome

Erin Stine said...

love all the layers!
following
erinlynn584@yahoo.com
erinlynn102706@gmail.com

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

Such a fun layout! I especially like your Big Foot. He certainly does deserve rosy cheeks carrying those bags a long distance!

I'm a new follower! :)

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

Stephanie said...

Great layout. I love Bigfoot.
I'm a follower.
stuff@gt.rr.com

Sue D said...

This is such a fun layout!
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

shawn box said...

Love this LO. TFS!

Melissa said...

Beautiful page!

Glora said...

How ADORABLE! What a beautiful combination of PPPR files! I love this layout! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Lisa Norris said...

Haha!!! This is just so adorable, Leah! What a great scene! :D

WhoMom said...

Awesome layout! I used to believe in Big Foot too and love seeing him used in a layout. Your son will love it too.

Sarah said...

Love all of your attention to detail! So fun! great layout!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous layout! Love the mountains in the background.

cvjac2009 said...

loving the file and the layout does look great

vivi j
cvjac at att dot net

quilt4fun2 said...

I follow your blog. What a sweet and fun layout. The big guy is adorable. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kathy said...

What a great layout! Love all the details, including his rosy cheeks :)

LvMyMedic said...

Super Cute layout. I love how you incorporated the bigfoot. TFS Denise dharkin65atgmaildotcom

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I am a believer and LOVE your BF page! All fun!!!!!

Dorlene Durham said...

cute layout! love Big Foot and love all the shading and details to the page!