Are We There Yet?
So from the first day I started on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Design Team I had been waiting to make a page using Mr. Big Foot. My oldest always being a big Sasquatch fan (yes, he watches and believes the shows! LOL) I knew I'd need to make a page for him. So these photos were from last year's Yosemite trip.
Today is a hop day for PPPR, our theme...vacation! I am crazy in love with the new Are We There Yet? Cutting File, I can't wait to play more with it too! This is my current favorite layout so hope you all enjoy it!
You should be visiting from Kathy's blog, but in case you need to start from the start (LOL) you can head here.
For a chance to win $15 credit to the PPPR store, please become a follower and comment on EACH blog. For an extra chance to win...please "like" us on FB and/or sign up for the PPPR newsletter! A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, June 17. For anther chance to get some cash for the shop, please see below and join our monthly challenge.
Now onto the layout...
(the tiny bird cuts were leftover from another project, not PPPR but I didn't want to waste them or have to think I could hold onto them without loosing them!)
Now I did do some light inking on the edges of a few things but decided to do something different and played with my Spectrum Noir markers on things like the mountains, sun and clouds. Easiest to spot are the mountains below. And yes...I gave Mr. Big Foot rosy cheeks (it was a long walk!)
Can you tell the little bits of stamping on the suitcases and tags?
Next hoppy stop...Melisa! Thanks for stopping in!
Are We There Yet? (luggage)
Big Foot (big foot, mountains and trees)
Day at the Beach (sun)
Forest Critters (mushrooms)
Rain or Shine (clouds)
If you'd like to join our current Vacation challenge you can find more info here.
1. The theme of this challenge is Vacation...so create anything vacation themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Vacation Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, July 5 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 9, 2014.
Shannon ~ http://
Jeanne ~ http://
Leah ~ http://
leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/