Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thar Be a Jolly Good Time ~SOUS June 20 Sketch~


Thar Be a Jolly Good Time!

 Hi friends! Today I am sharing a layout I created using a sketch that Nanne designed for us at Stuck on U Sketches. I swear to gosh, I did use the sketch! The placement of waves, the characters and the large circle ships wheel, all placed based off the sketch. Just saying this cause sometimes you look and can think...where on earth is the sketch in that??? And that sketch, gotta go check out SOUS and see it! Then judge me wether or not the sketch is anywhere in this layout! LOL!

 Well we have been having an awesome Summer so far! Today I head to the fair and see how my paper craft items did in judging! Exciting! And this weekend is the big party for my little guy who turned 5 this week. A double party for him and my momma =) So lots of fun ahead! 



 I love doing these "scene" type scrapbook pages and I had created this and was also working (and setting up doing cuts for both pages) on this page for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon so I wanted to do something different. That is why I went a little crazy with my paint drops. I actually really like it and find it very interesting (and again, something different!)




Papers~
American Crafts
Bazzill
Walmart 
Die Cuts~
Silhoutte Store; Laura Wambach
pirate sea creatures
palm tree and ships wheel
clouds, seagulls
and dafont.com
Ink~
blue, green, grey and taupe splashes
Misc~
black pen and goggly eyes

 Have an outstanding weekend everyone! I'll be back to tell you how the party went! =)
post signature

2 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi Leah, wow this is such a fun layout, I love it. x

Jane Stirling said...

I can see the sketch Leah....LOL!! Loving all the fun characters and their googly eyes - great page... Hugs xx