Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Gang's All Here ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge, In the Water~


The Gang's All Here!

 Hi guys! Happy Friday!
 Today marks our first Summer camping trip so I am on the road! Too excited! I need the beach! =)
Before I go I'd like to share a layout I created for today's new challenge at Stuck on U Sketches. Our current challenge...In The Water...the design team created the most awesome projects! Make sure you head over! 
 This idea came to me days and days before I actually got to sit and design. And then the design sat around until finally I had time to create...then cuts happened and another day to put this together! Geez! LOL! But I'm happy with the unique way it turned out... =)




Papers~
We R Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk
Paper Studio Beach House
DCWV everyday basics
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Store; shark fins, clouds and sun
Ink~
Stormy Sky, Broken China and Faded Jeans
Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, yellow =)
Misc~
twine and gems
white gel pen

 Thanks for popping by!
post signature

6 comments:

teachdanz said...

super cute Leah!!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

How fun! I love this. So many layers. Pretty! ~SOUS DT, Janis

Tracey said...

So creative Leah....love all the layers, great layout! I'm sitting here thinking how fabulous it was to see your layouts in person:) Have a wonderful holiday camping...are you going to your fav beach? hugs xx

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Love all the dimension and the patterns!!!

Vivian Lake said...

LOVE THOSE WAVES!!! I understand about something taking time to come together.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow! Did I say wow yet?! This page is so cute, I love the "gang" and that it includes sharks in the water. Your water is amazing!