Wednesday, July 2, 2014

3 Piggy Opera ~Southern Girls #93 Circles~


3 Piggy Opera

 We have another challenge over at Southern Girls Challenge blog…challenge #93 Circles! Can't wait to see what you all create! Bet there will be lots of folks who play! And come on over and check out the sponsors as well! =) 

 Also want to share with you guys that Southern Girls are having a DT call and you can find that info HERE! My time is almost up with the wonderful ladies…gulp! 

 I played with creating a circle background and used a large circle to ground my design. I love that background! Too fun! Glad to share this simple but sweet little page of my daughter at a school performance last year. She was too cute! Love being able to see my kids and my friends kids enjoying themselves and putting on a show! They worked so hard on this! =) 


 Since the page was simple, I cut and off set each die cut with a coordinating color. Helps the cuts stand out a bit without adding a full shadow to each one.


Papers~
Walmart
American Crafts
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; piggy, wheat, 
and dafont.com for title
circle background, circle and "bricks"
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon
Rock On Cutting File (music notes) 
 Super short post but I'll also be back Friday with another post…so come on back, ya hear? =)
post signature

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Brilliant layout Leah. Love the wee 'piggie' and your fab punched circle backdrop works perfectly. Love the whole look of this page. Hugs, Wends x

Joan Smith said...

Super clever and creative LO.
I love your idea for your die cutting just a brilliant idea instead of a shadow. I will be doing this whether I use a die or my Cricut. Love all your pictures super great photo ops.
You are a very talented scrapper.

Tracey said...

Just Perfect I'd say.....Its might look simple but there is lots of detail there! Great photos....love the die cuts, the shadow is a super idea.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

giggle, so very cute and such a fun way to share this!