Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Fair Amount of Fun ~SOUS July 4 Sketch~


A Fair Amount of Fun to Have!

 Happy 4th of July!
 Hope everyone has a wonderful day and night…and mostly, you are safe whatever you are doing! My in-laws are in town today and then Sunday we leave for a family camp. So if you wonder where the heck I am…I'm in the mountains! =)
 Today I've created a new sketch for Stuck on U Sketches and a layout using that sketch! This is certainly a Summer theme- the FAIR! We have a country fair local and really enjoy going each year! These photos were from last year's visit. 



 I thought I needed a little something for the blue circle and half circle and even though I often stamp backgrounds, I decided I would emboss these and I am so glad I did!



 My newest sketch...

Papers~
My Minds Eye
DCWV
American Crafts card stock
Walmark card stock
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; dafont.com for title
bumper car, cotton candy, popcorn and ferris wheel
cirlces and banner
Misc~
Stickles

 Again! Hope you are having an incredible day! Love to all!
post signature

2 comments:

zunaira mehar said...

Fantastic - I need to certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no difficulty navigating suggests all the tabs also as associated info ended up being genuinely simple to accomplish to accessibility. I lately discovered what I hoped for just prior to you realize it in any way.
Cardsharing Server

Katie Ann Brooks said...

haha, love punny stuff and this page is awesome! Great pics!