Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cupcake ~SOUS July 25 Die Cut Challenge Food and Beverage

Celebrate Today

 Oh my goodness I am so happy with this card! Sometimes stamping can be tough because there isn't always a plan. But luckily a little playing with the amazing Papertrey Ink dies and I was rolling! This card is for a new Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches. Which is…Food and Beverage. Isn't that super fun! Oh my gosh! Easy as cake! LOL!


 I used a mix of die cuts and also fussy cut a couple layers by hand. For example the floral Half and Half die in black, I traced the first die and then hand cut.


Papers~
Crate Paper Portrait Collection
Stamps~
Papertrey Ink
Fabulous Frames and Mat Stack 3
Dies~
Papertrey Ink
Fabulous Frame, Mat Stack 3 and Half & Half
Ink~
Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Misc~
brown pearls and embroidery floss
post signature

6 comments:

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

So beautiful. I love the layers, the sketch layout, and the texture of the cardstock. Great job! ~DT Janis, SOUS

Vivian Lake said...

So yummy!! Great job with the cutting too!

Dorlene Durham said...

very cute card Leah

Helen Gullett said...

You are making me hungry for chocolate cupcake, Leah! LOL! This card is just to sweet :)

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Loving all the layers and the wrapped twine :)

Katy said...

LOVE the patterned paper and the cupcake looks scrumptious!!!