Thursday, July 10, 2014

Don't Worry Summer's Almost Here


Don't Worry Summer's Almost Here

 Hello folks! This was a set of cards I created for my kiddo's teachers for the end of the school year. To be honest, I had this designed literally months and months ago. And of course, created a bit ago as school ended in June =)
 The clouds and sentiments I designed and used the Print and Cut feature in Silhouette. The school bus is then die cut with regular pattern paper. 
 This is for today's new challenge at Stuck on U Sketches, the newest die cut challenge…

 going somewhere

 So think anything that can go…air balloons, kites, vehicles, boats, trains, boats, bicycles, etc. 



 I outlined the clouds and wrote over the entire sentiment using a glitter pen. I felt like it still needed a small detail. You can also see the clear windows and stamping on the bus.

 Take care my darlings!
post signature

3 comments:

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

That is a GREAT card!
~DT sister, Janis

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so very cute Leah!!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Leah, this is cute! Love the way you outline the cloud with glitter :)