Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Guest DesignerFor Sisterhood of Crafters- Birthday

Birthday Fishes

 Oh my goodness! Friends, I am so excited to share that I will be Guest Designing for Sisterhood of Crafters this month! Today's challenge is…B I R T H D A Y! And come on, do any of us ever have enough birthday cards to hand out? I know I never do! Then again, this card is extra special so I may have to keep it and give it to myself! LOL! At a basic card size, these small die cuts are about as precious as you can get! Die cuts are cute as the heck in the first place but cut extra small…oh my, the sweet factor! =)


 And the glitter…thank you Stickles for creating easy to use shine for us! This is incredible in person! Not sure if you can catch it or not, but even the Silhouette Cameo print and cut sentiment is lined with a glitter pen!


Papers~
American Crafts
Bazzill
DCWV
Walmart 
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; confetti background,
mermaid, fishy and octopus 
(Lettering Delights)
dafont.com print and cut
Misc~
Stickles

 Again, so super excited to be sharing this month with the Sisterhood! Being a Step Sister feels good! 

post signature

3 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so cute and congrats on the guestie spot!

Diane said...

Such a cute and adorable card...full of summer fun...love it!! Glad to have you as our guest designer this month, your work is beautiful!!
Diane TSH DT

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my goodness Leah ... this card is SO CUTE!!! Love all the beautiful and fun details! So glad you're our Step Sister this month and I hope you have fun! Looking forward to seeing more of your amazing creations! HAPPY DAY!!
Sistah Darlene