Sunday, July 6, 2014

Keep Dreaming Everyday ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon DT~


Keep Dreaming Everyday

 Hey all!
 You all have an incredible weekend? I sincerely hope so!
 Today I am sharing a more simple layout using some cuts from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. Today I share my layout over at the blog. So you can see that there as well. I took a great cut files from the shop, Simple Banner Shapes. I started with opening the file in my design software (Silhouette). I wanted the banner to reach across the page and so then I welded the single banner line with the double. A little pulling and shaping and it was a great fit! The only time consuming part was adding the title to the banner line. You can use any font that you like, which is great! So very slowly I took letter by letter and slightly overlapped with the banner line. Once I liked how it looked, I selected all the elements and welded! You easily do this without welding it as one piece and just set you letters above the banner. The clouds are a layer of card stock with a layer of vellum cut in a shadow to the bottom cloud. Love that extra texture in person! I added a few grey hearts and some gems to finish off the design! 





Papers~
Doodlebug (white and metallic silver stripe)
Bazzill, Bo Bunny and Paper Studio (banner shapes)
white card stock and vellum
Echo Park and Bazzill hearts 
Die Cuts~
Misc~
gems
 Thanks for dropping in!
post signature

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love this with all the banners at the top and the lettering so cool