Sunday, July 20, 2014

Life is Delicious ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~



Life is Delicious

 Cause I know it's hard not to mention an error…yes, I spelled something wrong. But guess what, who cares? =)
 Okay, getting that over with…I am sharing this project today for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. Today is my DT day over at the blog and so you can find this post there as well. Lisa and the team post daily there so there's always something to see! So stop in frequently! 
 I'll admit, I struggled with an idea on this one. But seriously, after making that massive graham cracker…the rest flew together! =) easy with such WAY fun cut files from Lisa!



Papers~
The Paper Studio Woodland Retreat
Recollections kraft
DCWV and Basic Grey
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo
S'mores Cutting File
Misc~
Martha Stuart leave punches
embroidery floss
Papertrey Ink text stamp
Distress Ink
 I know we are all busy this Summer but want to say sorry for all the short posts. We have about 3 weeks of plans this month so much of this is going to be scheduled ahead of time…while I'm out playing! LOL! xoxo! 
post signature

1 comment:

Sarah Nancarrow said...

What a fun layout! I wish we had smores here in Australia - think I'll have to invent my own!