Hi friends! Thanks for stopping in! Today we are having another hop (in case you've not figured that out yet~ LOL!)
Let's start with making sure you are here from Kathy's blog? At the end of the post you'll find the whole hop list in case you need it.
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, July 15.
We also have a themed challenge you can join and have another chance to win something! Yay! You can find that info here and find even more info posted below. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
Ok so I am excited to share this project with you and will try to keep my post as short as possible so you can get through the hop =)
I created yet another shaped card for all the Summer boy's birthday's coming up. Normally I make something special for each person but I'm short on time and I know all the guys will love it (hopefully).
The surprise part is that the grill opens to reveal some yummy dinner! And the card also opens traditionally to show a sentiment and a spot for writing in. It was easy to do, same concept as making a shaped card but just welded the top piece of the grill. Something fun and different!
Thanks for coming by!
Please head over to Melisa next…thanks again!
1. The theme of this challenge is Hot!...so create anything that have to do with HOT! They can be summer themed, but they don't have to be...as long as they remind us of something HOT. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Hot! Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 2 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
Brianna ~ http://
Jeanne ~ http://
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://