Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches July 18 Sketch

 Stopping in quickly today to share another layout today. Shockingly I barely even used my die cut machine (other then that large circle). Now, don't get too shocked because I did use precut die cuts! Can't get away from them entirely! LOL!
 This page is for the current sketch at Stuck on U Sketches. You'll see my sketch and how I rotated it below. I was so happy to scrap these photos. My two best friends from childhood. This was the first time we were meeting Lindsey and her (then) new baby (and first child!) Such a precious memory! 





 I ended up rotating the sketch =)


Papers~
Bo Bunny Family Memories
Die Cuts~
Bo Bunny precut diecuts Noteworthy
Papertrey Ink Sizzix flourish 
and Papertrey Ink Turning a New Leaf
Embellies~
dollar store flowers
floss
Basic Grey tabs

 Ok, hope you enjoyed this! Afterwards I wish I had a large 12x12 vellum piece to cover the design. It's a lil' on the busy side…LOL! Oh well! Later guys! 
post signature

2 comments:

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Great use of the sketch and beautiful layering :)

Caroleanne Wright said...

wow you have been busy! Love your layout, precious pics and colourfulness!! x