Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Scatter Happiness ~Southern Girls, Last DT Project~


You Scatter Happiness In My Life

 Oh my goodness! My last project with the sweetest, most FUN ladies at Southern Girls! I had a blast getting to know the Design Team and Lou (in particular) and thank them all for having me join them! Hope I brought a wee bit of inspiration to the followers there! 

 Our last challenge is to focus on…texture! Which is great because that's where so much interest is added into crafting. Sounds silly, but think about how you'd want someone to reach out and want to touch the project. So I decided to create texture by using different papers, like glitter paper and embossing and inking the patterned background paper. All of which add great textural elements, like the lace and metallic blue pom pom fiber. 




All items listed are part of Papertrey Ink
Make It Market Kit: Shakers + Sprinkles
heart dies
scatter word die
papers
stamped sentiment
sequins

fibers by The Girls Paperie
and Recollections flower
Martha Stuart leaf punches
Stickles Glitz gold glitter

 One more big…Thank You to all the darling girls! BIG hugs! 
post signature

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful swan song Leah. We will miss your gorgeous creations on the DT. Be sure to check in still on the challenges! Hugs, Wends x

Pamellia Johnson said...

This is great, I really love your background and your popped up heart is gorgeous! :)