Sunday, August 3, 2014

Seeds of Friendship ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~


Seeds of Friendship

 Hi darlings! I have been a super busy momma this Summer and am just getting back from another beach camping trip, this one a little more special because my parents and sister's family came too! The kids were in heaven all being together! I got to get it together and post some summer photos for you guys! But I'm here today to share my projects for the Design Team post day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. I adore, just adore the seed packet cuts in the shop, this one and another with peas (which I have an idea for already!) 

 How I did the sentiment on the card, I simply sized the word "seeds" that was part of the file and then added text using my Silhouette software and then used the print and cut feature. I did cut extra letters and (yes, very time consumingly) added trimmed up pop dots to the letters. As much as I dream of making a single layer card, I just can't seem to do it! LOL! For some extra detail and texture I pulled out my seldom used Cuttlebug and embossed a few of the layers. 



Papers~
PTI kraft base
yellow is print and cut
DCWV 
Recollections
Die Cuts~
Sihouette Print and Cut 
Embossing~
Cuttlebug using Sizzix and TH folders
Misc~
pearls, bakers twine, Martha punch
Ink~
Disterss Ink Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade
and Shabby Shutters

 Hope you enjoyed this project! Can't wait to come back and share what's next for PPPR!

 Hugs!
post signature

No comments: