Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Fun with Puns Blog Hop


 Yes! Another HOP day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon! Yay!
 We have a fun hop today! So hope you'll join us!

 Did you arrive from Kathy's blog? Hope so! If not, head back here for more details! 

Our theme this time around is….Fun with PUNS! Cute, right? The gals came up with great stuff! And of course, we used PPPR files to create these projects!

 For a chance to win $15, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook   and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, September 17. 

 Ohhhhhh and always drop in during hop time cause Lisa has the CUTEST free files available during hop times only! Another awesome reason for coming by! =)

 Good luck and thanks for visiting me!!!!

Long story short, I was thinking of my childhood best friend when I came up with this idea…peas know how much I miss you…kinda an old fashion vibe to the card with the floral and lace =)


 I used the Seed Packet cutting file and just filled my bowl (ice cream bowl, trimmed to fit) up with a variety of green peas. I layered in my green leaves and fussy cut tags in the background. Little ink and more layers and the card was complete! 






 Hey before I go…each month there is also a challenge for YOU that kinda goes along with our blog hop. You can find the info here about our monthly challenge. Fun With Puns. Hop for a chance to win $15 and play along with the challenge for another $20 chance to win…pretty great odds if you join us each month!!!!!!!

 Ok, next stop…my friend…Melisa! Later ladies! 



post signature

31 comments:

Sarah said...

Shut the front door! Love this oh so fun and creative :)

Janices Jems said...

How awesome is your card!!

TFern said...

Love this!! The little peas!

Nanne said...

You know how much I love this card.. Its awesome!!

teachdanz said...

super cute!!

Marilyn Robles said...

pretty

SiskiyouSue said...

"Peas know" is just great! That's a new one on me and I love it.

Lisa Norris said...

How sweet is this???? I love how you combined the different files to create such an awesome card! Thanks so much for making such a creative project for our hop today, Leah!

Vivi62 said...

Adorable! Very talented.

Tina H said...

This is so cute Leah! Love it! :)

Janet Buswell said...

Oh my Cuteness!

Libby said...

Love, love, love!

Dawn said...

super creative

cvjac2009 said...

Love the layering look with the peas such a great idea.

Sophia said...

Peas! This is too cute

Glora said...

This is adorable. There is so much dimension, I love it. I love the hearts in there with the peas too. Awesome job. I follow your blog! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like all the hearts with the peas.

Creative M said...

Wow!! This is just LOVELY!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Val Earl said...

This is so detailed! How cute!

Jennie cartier said...

cute card

Running Turtle said...

Very cute!!! :)
TinaB

ladyrafols said...

Great job!

Shelly Lynn said...

Wow! You added so much detail to your card! You did an amazing job! I love that Punny sentiment! Cute!

shellabc@prekfun.com

shawn box said...

Love the card....... TFS!

christine couture said...

so cute and original love it

danajohnson1218 said...

Love this card it is awesome!
danajohnson1218@comcast.net

Helen said...

Very pretty card! I'm a follower :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Anna said...

Adorable!!! I'm a new follower. annadowdy@gmail.com

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

How cute!

Blue6366 said...

adorably cute way to make a statement.
Barbara@ThreeCraftyDivas.com

Shannon said...

What a wonderful card!! What beautiful details and colors all together!! Love this girl!!! <3