Thursday, September 4, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches 5th Anniversary Celebration Starts NOW!

For the Love of Books

 I simply can not believe that Nanne and I have been running Stuck on U Sketches for 5 years! 5 years of projects, thinking up challenges and creating sketches! Amazing! Nanne is easily one of the best friends I've ever had but all the girls we've had on our team, past and present, have become such cherished friends. When I needed to send elementary school projects across the world, I just had to look out into my team and I knew where to go! 
 To each design team member, thank you for your friendship and your time! And our dear followers, thank you for visiting and creating along with us!

 I am excited today to share our newest Die Cut Challenge and my double layout with you but before I do, I'd like to share more about our anniversary festivities! 

 We have 2 amazing grand prizes for you when you join ANY challenge during the month of September, you will be eligible to win one of these 2 great gifts.  Not to mention 3 other chances to win this month if you join in our blog hops! We've got lots to see, lots to win and lots of inspiration! 


Thank you to Fancy Pants for giving away this
awesome new collection pack! Love this paper!
You guys rock! 
You can find much more from them here
on their blog! Check it out! 

Our next grand prize sponsor is the amazing 

If you want to see more examples of these
collections and the stunning projects you too
can create, check out the Z and Z blog here

Grand prize is this incredible embellishment collection! Gorgeous, right? 


 How lucky are we? I'm pinching myself for all the generosity! 
 Well before I turn totally black and blue…let me share my layout created for you today! I had this collection of photos from a night of snuggles and stories and knew I wanted to do something about reading. This idea of stacks of books floating on the clouds came to me when I thought about how reading makes you dream...






Papers~
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story (blue text background)
Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon and Stationary Noted 
small scraps from scraps bin 
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store: 6 clouds, 4 books, title, hearts
Embellies~
border punch and corner ticket punch 
gems
Stickles
MME 3x4 card and stickers
wood stars
 Thank you oh so so so much for coming by and can't wait to see everyone during the hops! 

 THIS COMING MONDAY is our Project Life Blog Hop…come and visit and fingers crossed for you to win the awesome candy we'll be offering! See you Monday for the hop!
post signature

7 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

LOve that title!!!! The column of books is perfect too.

Neela Nalam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neela Nalam said...

Such a colorful layout. Love all those book die cuts. Congratulations on running SOUS for 5 years! You do an amazing job with it.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Sweet double pager! Look at that cute toothless grin! 5 years? Who would have though?!!! Hope you're doing great!

Helen Gullett said...

This one fabulous double-page layout, Leah! My favorite is the pop-up big title! Those pictures are super cute too!

Rosie said...

This is so amazing! Love the shadow effect you achieved on the title!

simplybren said...

What a wonderful layout. Absolutely love everything about it!