Sunday, October 5, 2014

Craftin' Desert Diva's Anything But a Card Linky Party



 Today I am participating in my first EVER Linky Party! So excited! You can find more info at Craftin' Desert Diva's HERE! Make sure to join us! 


 I had a simply wonderful time playing with these layered tags. I started with die cutting a tag and creating my own background using Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed. I cut a second tag with a pattern paper from my scrap drawers and then used some left over burlap from a prior project. Oh..and these great leaves, I think from a couple years ago in the dollar section at Target! LOL! I sprayed the bright pink leaves with brown ink and Perfect Pearls so there is a nice shine in real life. I ended with some twine and a wooden heart…nice and warm fall project!



 Pretty straight forward today! Glad to share today! Have an AWESOME week everyone!
post signature

4 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE!!!! The burlap and the wooden heart are the PERFECT touch!!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is so pretty and perfect with the sentiment !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Tara Bruening said...

These are wonderful. I'm going to have to scraplift this.

Kimberly Jensen said...

Your tags are so fun!! Love the burlap and the fibers!! :)