Sunday, October 5, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Mini Release


 Hi friends! Today we are having a Facebook hop (you can find info here) featuring a couple darling stamp sets new at Craftin' Desert Diva's. The hop is a bit shorter with the new gals on the team and when you hop today you'll find a link for a freebie set from Too Cute By Jessica

 And let me share the project I created today! 


 I am a very, very new colorer with the Spectrum Noir markers and I seriously had a crazy fun time coloring this! I'm not sure I have exactly the colors I need (I need them all! LOL!) but did my best. I used my gray shades to create a little texture around the image and then doodled a bit with a white gel pen. To the horn I added Rock Candy Stickles and a then a glitter Sakura pen to the sentiment.


 What was fun about creating this was kind of going through my paper scraps…I really liked this color combo and it was a GREAT way to use up those smaller scraps that you just had to save! I generously inked everything with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


Today's newest stamp set at CDD!


 Thanks for visiting!!!
post signature

3 comments: