Thursday, October 23, 2014

Craftin' Desert Diva's Sneak Peak


Craftin' Desert Diva's
Merry Christmas


 Hiya! Today is a sneak peak day for the upcoming October Stamp Release at Craftin Desert Diva's. I have this shaped card and my paper pieced snowman to share with you today! I hope you all have been enjoying the projects but just wait until you see ALL the sets this month! The sets are unique and there's a great variety to choose from…but for now, just take my word for it! Look out for the set I used…Sweet Treats! 

 I started with a die cut snow globe that I turned into a shaped card. Did some inking with Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a good splattering of white acrylic paint for my falling snow. I layered many different sized circles for snowballs along the base and added some punched snowflakes. Anyone else in LOVE with all the crafty snowflakes out there? Can't get enough!


 I had started the card with the paper pieced snowman and snowballs at the bottom of the card and the falling snow but no sentiment or snowflakes or ribbon…I knew I needed something else so added those details and a quick little ancient sentiment sticker. 

 Okay, enough for me…I'll be back this weekend, we all will with hops and the full release to share with you guys!!!! Can't wait to share!!!!
post signature

28 comments:

Patricia Vickers said...

Love it! A snowman and snowballs! Cute

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Snowman Snowglobe shaped card. Like how you used the inking for the snow.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

mum of two said...

Gorgeous Leah! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!

Blue6366 said...

Awwww, this is such a great looking snowglobe. Love it.

Katy said...

LOVE all the texture and dimension...makes it feel "real"!!!

Kimberly Jensen said...

Love this!! You did a wonderful job and I love all details you put into it!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Your shaped card is so adorable! The snowman is incredibly cute! The inking and fun details are amazing!
Sherrie K

Gloria said...

Amazing snow globe shaped card! I love everything about your card:) Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

TFern said...

He's too cute!!! Beautiful!

cghundley said...

Fun shape for this
darling card! Cute
snowman.
Carla from Utah

Miranda said...

Adorable! I love shaped cards!

Tina H said...

I love this Leah! The layers and the embellishments are just perfect :)
Have a wonderful day!

k. smith said...

Beyond beautiful. I love how you created the snow fall background by using paint & than created a 3D affect by adding punch art snowflakes to the cards edges.

Michelle said...

Adorable snowman globe. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Posthumus said...

I love this card.

Unknown said...

I love the snowglobe.

AngieB02 said...

One of my favorites from the sneak peek. Your project is awesome and all the details are amazing. All the falling snow is the perfect touch!

Vivi62 said...

Beautiful card! Love the snowman and snowflakes.

danajohnson1218 said...

What a beautiful card!!

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

Oh My Goodness . . .This is way to cute. Love the snowman!

DebbyP said...

Fabulous card. Love all the beautiful details.
TTFN

Michele I said...

what a cute globe

Tara Bruening said...

Love all your wonderful details.

Nadia said...

love the snowflakes and dimension

Sukie said...

Beautiful shaped card, the snow globe design is just gorgeous! All of the details look amazing!

SiskiyouSue said...

Awesome card. Your inking is perfect!

Iva said...

cute snowman!