Thursday, October 16, 2014

Critters Trick or Treat ~SOUS Autumn Die Cut Challenge~

Critters Trick or Treat

 Did I mention that last weekend was my little sister's wedding? Well we had a wonderful time and of course…a bit of drama! My mom broke her leg the first morning they were at the house they rented for the week. Yup! Poor momma! So she and my daddy were visiting tonight and we're watching the Giants try to work on getting to the World Series! Bay Area Pride! What! What! 

 Okay…gosh, can't I even get to the point of this post? LOL! How about a NEW Die Cut Challenge for Stuck on U Sketches! Anything Autum! Pretty easy, we can't wait to see what you all share with us! Here is my almost all Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon cutting files card. 


 I did a mix of print and cut on my Silhouette Cameo and some card stock (leaves). I did lots of layering, this card is so so cute in real life! And a bit of a misted sparkly background on the dark card stock for sure gives this an evening trick or treat vibe!

Papers~
scraps
print and cut on white Walmart card stock
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon 
Forest Critters
Happy Bird Day
Fun Fall
On the Farm
Old Chap
Misc~
Perfect Pearls spray
ink

 Pretty much a completed paper project! I LOVE what die cutting can do for paper crafting! Thanks so much for visiting today! 
post signature

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Your card is so adorable Leah....love the sweet scene you have created!

Vivian Lake said...

LOVE the glasses on the chipmunk!!!!! Made me giggle!

Tara Bruening said...

That's adorable. Love the glasses!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is such a cute card!! Love the glasses!!!