Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24 Stuck on U Sketches


Keep Out

 Normally I have much more for you then just a single photo but I think the page was pretty straight forward today. 
 I created this for our newest sketch challenge, sketch by my girl, Nanne for Stuck on U Sketches

 I had a good time layering together some printed papers. Some were already in a striped design so I just had to cut those out…some taken from other scraps. I mixed from my very, very sad mix of Halloween papers. I've been using the same 3 sets or so for years! Trimmed out a few journaling cards from my DCWV stack and other page elements. The flourish and pumpkins were die cut, otherwise the page is shockingly die cut free. 
 

Papers~
DCWV Ghosts and Goblins
BoBunny Hooligans
Die Cuts~
Silhouette pumpkin and flourishes
Misc~
ink and embroidery floss



 Geez! I can't believe I got out of here with so little words…how very unlike me! =)

post signature

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your LO is totally Wicked Awesome!!
I really love the papers you chose and how you embellished!! Your picture is as precious as can be. You really did one outstanding creative job!! I Love it you are a very talented scrapper!!

Jane Stirling said...

Too cute Leah! Love the pumpkins... Hugs xx

Katy said...

LOVE it!!! The background spider webs...the photo...the pumpkins...everything!