This picture is one of my favorites because it's showing the 3 shades of grey paper I used to cut solid potion bottles and layered them in the background for dimension and to give the effect of rows and rows and rows of magic potions!
This was a super last minute addition and a bit of "recycling" a paper flower from my daughter's Halloween costume last year. Thought I would add it since it was just sitting in my scrappy room being sadly unloved, LOL!
Now you have a chance to win $15 from this hop!!! yay!!! For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 14!
We will also have our PPPR Trick or Treat Challenge. The projects can be anything that has to do with Trick or Treating or Halloween. The rules are below. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Trick or Treat...so create anything that is Halloween themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Trick or Treat Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group ( https://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 5, 2014.
Next person to hop to….Melisa! Thanks for coming by today! xoxo!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://