Thursday, October 30, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches 3D Potion Bottles

3D Potion Bottles
Hey all! Hope you all have the BEST, spooky and safe Halloween tonight! Anyone with school          children will know it's a busy day! It's also my first day having all 3 kids in school and having 3 school parties to get myself too! It will be a wild day, but a wonderful one, I am sure!

 Today is a favorite day of mine as well because it's my posting day for Stuck on U Sketches and we've got a great holiday Die Cut Challenge…Trick or Treat! There are an uncountable number of die's out there to celebrate this spooky holiday so we want to see them all! Now you don't have to do exactly a Halloween project but some icon related…pumpkins count too! Can't wait to see what you create!

 I've had this project designed for some time and finally was able to create these this past weekend! Can't wait to have them out each year! I used the wonderful Lori Whitlock files to cut these from my Silhouette Cameo. 

 I used some distressed paper from Basic Grey for most of my cuts. A dark brown for the bottles inked heavily with Black Soot Distress Ink. I used a few of the left over cuts to embellish a little more on the bottles (like the bones on the bottle lip below).


 I also embellished my bottles with a mix of black tulle, cream  cloth (nooo idea what on earth you call this stuff but I'm pretty sure it's zombie material! hehe) and some eerie black "webbing" I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo .

 Hope you've enjoyed this share today and again…a HAPPY HALLOWEEN to ALL my favorite Crafty Witches! xoxo! 
post signature

4 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

I almost made bottle like that too!!! Great minds think alike! They turned out fabulous!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Ooooo, what are you going to be brewing up tonight? These bottles and containers are fabulous!

Helen Gullett said...

I want to stay away from your house hahahahaha..... Great project, Leah! Those bottles are surely creepy!

Katy said...

LOVE these, as always!!! So much detail and spookiness! Have not idea what "eyes of newt" look like though...I was "sheltered" as a child..lol