Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge

Trick or Treat

 I created this card awhile ago so I'm pretty happy to finally be sharing it with you all! 

 At Stuck on U Sketches we've got a cool, and maybe even a tricky challenge. We did challenge our Design Team to think outside the box! So hopefully you can do so as well!

 Our challenge…..We're All Mad Here! Think Alice in Wonderful…tea parties, stories/books, roses, Queen of Hearts, clocks, rabbit, etc! Get out those Disneyland pictures, LOL!

 Okay so let me share my project! I had just been dying to use this cut from the Silhouette store by Lori Whitlock. I will 100% use this book card cut again!

 The other fun thing…this is a standard sized card so the elements on this card are itty bitty and OH SO cute! The candies being just the size of the tip of my pinky! 





Papers~
prints by Basic Grey
solids are from my scraps or WM 
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store, book card, cat, hat, tea cup, candies
spider web and title 
Embellies~
gems and Stickles 

 Hope that you enjoy this and thank you SO much for having come by today!

post signature

6 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

The itty bitty candies look good! What a cutie cat!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Really cute, Leah!

Katy said...

LOVE all the details!!! Can't believe this is a standard-size card!!! And...LOVE the "book" card...I'm gonna have to check that out!

Neela Nalam said...

Very cute card. Amazing details.

Helen Gullett said...

Leah, this is too cute for halloween card :D Love that cat in the cup and your step/pop up card

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute Ms. Leah, love all the fab details!