Sunday, November 2, 2014

Craftin' Desert Diva's Linky Party~ Brown and Orange

 At Craftin' Desert Divas we are currently having our Brown and Orange Linky Party! Such good fall fun! You can find the info here and also link your projects there as well, so check it out! You can share ANY project as long as it follows our theme and every Linky Party will give you a chance for great prizes (listed below). 

  I am excited to share my card today. For sure something CAS (clean and simple) but then sometimes you go with it and keep the coloring and the image itself as the focal point. You'll see the stamp set images below and will see that I did a bit of masking to combine 2 of the separate stamps from the set. Pretty hard to tell it didn't come like this, don't you think? 



 Here is a close up of the coloring. I have to admit…I think I was coloring forever that day! LOL! The nice part about colored pencils and gamsol is that you can continue to go over the area, adding color as needed. Sometimes I really do love the "lines" of coloring with pencil but the color blended as well is just so creamy. And I'll admit, I've made due on every coloring project until this one today were I finally had actual blending stumps to use! I think I used every single shade of brown and orange pencil in my stash! 





Each Linky Party we have a great chance to win a stamp set from Craftin' Desert Diva's and a $25 gift card on regular priced items from Too Cute By Jessica SVG shop! Stamping and die cutting! Yes please! Good luck and thanks SO much for stopping by today!
post signature

7 comments:

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Beautiful coloring. Love the grass blades you added.

mum of two said...

So cute Leah! You did a great job coloring those bears. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Kimberly Jensen said...

Awesome job coloring! Wow!! :) Great embellishments too :)

Kathy Salido said...

Leah, your coloring on this project is simply gorgeous. I love the soft, glowy look. and I love how you combined the stamps. did you hand draw in the grass?? It all looks amazing!!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is a fantastic project !!! Great coloring !!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Creative M said...

Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Nanne said...

Awesome coloring work girlfriend.. this is just about the cutest thing..
hugs
Nannë