Sunday, November 16, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party Create/Use a Tag



 Hey! It's Linky Party time! You can share your tag creation with us at Craftin Desert Diva's by heading here! You can also see the creations from the other team members there as well!

 I created this simple tag set but punched it up a notch (or two!) by totally covering the decorative tag topper with coarse glitter. It's a lovely detail to the card, as is the more subtle tone on tone snowflakes. I thought to maybe use these on some holiday goodies for my kids teachers. I've also embossing the sentiment in black. 



 Crazy short post from me but these little ones were pretty self explanatory! Oh…other then how I added the glitter. I used Glossy Accents and actually just spread the glue with my finger. I love how you know for sure this adhesive will no yellow once dried, plus it's super strong and so ideal for use with glitter. If used in a smaller area, it's really pretty to then cover over the glitter again with another layer of Glossy Accents- for even more shine! Next time I'll have to do it! 

 Thank you so much for stopping in today!
post signature

4 comments:

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

So pretty.

Kimberly Jensen said...

These are so pretty! Love that glitter!

Kathy Salido said...

So pretty, love the embossed snowflakes!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a fun and fabulous project! Your tags are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!