Sunday, November 30, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas November Stamp Release Blog Hop


   Welcome to our ninth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! We're super excited to share with you in full the CDD November release stamps. For this 2 day hop the CDD DT are being joined by the Too Cute by Jessica DT to share some awesome Christmas projects for you.  There are five new stamps that are being released today inthe Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.

    Just to make sure you are in the right spot, did you come from Janis' blog? If so, you are doing good and just in case not, head back to CDD here

   Okay…and here's the GREAT part…all the NEW stamps! Woohoo!


This is the set that I used!!!!











  There are SVG cut files for each stamp set in the release.  These SVG outlines are in the CDD Gallery or email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com after your stamp purchase to request them. SVG files are an amazing way to make things a bit easier for you, you can also mass cut these which is much easier then using the metal dies! Plus, the SVG files are free! bonus! 
  Here's an example of one of the SVG files…




Here are this release specials for you:
1. Use Code: 20NOV to receive 20% off your entire order. Sale ends Dec. 5 Midnight MST.
2.  4x6 Freebie is for $30 minimum purchase (before tax & shipping) in the CDD Shop.  Offer ends Dec. 5 

Today you can get this freebie pattern by following and commenting on ALL the blogs in today's hop. After you have done this you can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com or send Tara a message on FB to claim your pattern.



What would be a blog hop without some more prizes??

Hop Prizes:

1. CDD giving away 1 stamp a day.

2. Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card (reg. priced patterns)


And now on to my creation....



 I created this small approximately 4x4 circle tag card. I mixed a couple strands of twine with some fiber that I thought had a wintery feel. The world pieces were layered together in 3 layers, instead of having used any foam tape. The sentiment was white embossed on vellum. The background snow was made with Enamel Accents in white, so lots of dimension and a some punched snowflakes as well.

 But let's get onto the stamped reindeer! That little sweetie took some work! There were 4 paper pieced sections (background, antlers, scarf and top layer). The get a little color on the top layer I watercolored using Distress Ink. Added white details to the antlers, tail and cheeks. The scarf I created a pattern using a white gel pen and then between those a glitter pen.

 Not kidding…I carried him around in my hand for awhile after he was put together. Too darn sweet! Did I mention I am keeping this project? Yep…some just have to be for you! I wonder what present I can give myself and add the tag too? LMBO!






OMG…don't get tired yet! There's more to see! Head on over next to Tina's blog!

Thanks for stopping in!

Come join us here on Facebook:
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.

Blogs on the hop:


post signature

71 comments:

Rania K said...

I love it in every detail!! Wich cutting file is this with earth??

bird said...

Beautiful Tag!!!

poohbear said...

Love this tag. It is awesome! Thank you for sharing and have a great crafty Sunday.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Georgiana said...

Way too cute, especially with that reindeer!

Cynthia Roos said...

Oh my gosh adorable!!! so very cute!!

mamascrapper69 said...

great reindeer circle tag. so cute. tfs

Unknown said...

I love how you have him going around the world. Yes, I would keep it for myself too because this is awesome. Where did you find the world design?

mylittlecraftblog said...

This is the most gorgeous thing! I love the softness of everything. Every detail is beautifully thought out.

Enjoy it!

Evelyn

Cathie said...

He is the cutest little thing ever

Frances M Martinez said...

Love this card!

rosella said...

This is so cute

Linda Styckiewicz said...

nice so creative.

Eva Laney said...

oh my goodness adorable! I love that you paper pieced the cute little deer... he is perfect... fabulous project to keep for yourself :)
~ Eva Scraps

Joan A. said...

Oh, Leah, I would STILL be carrying that little reindeer! Love, love, love!

Karla Fonseca said...

Love tags!!! Very pretty!

shawn box said...

Love your circle card tag. It's beautiful!

melissa ortiz said...

that reindeer is so cute

MammasScrappin said...

Beautiful tag. The reindeer is adorable.

Crafter said...

Love your tag!

MMir said...

so cute!

chick1852 said...

Love the circle card. Great job!

Swimmom said...

I love your project - great colors!

Debbie said...

Your tag is beautiful so very pretty
Hugs
Debbie

Robin 67 said...

Love it. So creative.

Danielle Gurrola said...

Awesome!! Such creativity, the lil reindeer is absolutely adorable!

k. smith said...

Can you say cuteness in abundance, because that what your tag is. Every detail is fantastic and the November Freebie set is now a must have for me.

TFern said...

In LOVE!!!! LOVE this!!!

Kathy Salido said...

Oh this tag is fabulous Leah!! Love the stamped vellum and the reindeer is so cute!!

Tina H said...

Ha Ha Leah! You are too funny :) I'd keep that tag too! So many details I just LOVE it. It is so adorable!!

Janet said...

Love your Tag card It is absolutely adorable a real Keeper!!Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Lisa Posthumus said...

I love the idea and how you did up this tag.

Vivi62 said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the dimension and detail.

Ilymar said...

Love the reindeer.

Samantha Rivera said...

OMG, I so want to scrap-lift this its super cute. Did you free hand cut the continents?

Krystal T said...

OK yes yes yes, sometimes you do have to keep your projects. I bet that gift is going to be amazing that you add it to ;) This is soooooo darn cute and so clever with the world circle card. JUST NEAT!!! LOVE T.F.I

Mona Wright said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Marjeta said...

Reindeer who jumps around the world, great idea. Beautiful.

Marjeta

Morph Mania Creations said...

I love globes and this tag/ornament is fantastic!! LOVE IT!! ~Robin

Cathie w said...

adorable

M Samuelson said...

Super cute, TFS!!

Sarah J. B said...

Your tag is so adorable! Love the reindeer!

Blue6366 said...

OMG what an AWESOME idea. Love your tag and just might have to scraplift. ;)

Michelle said...

Beautiful tag. TFS!

Nancy Carroll said...

OH, LoVe, too awesome, no wonder you carried it around and are keeping!

Tj Robby said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Sukie said...

Adorable project! I love the fun shape and the little deer is such a cutie! I can see why you want to keep this one for yourself!

Beth F. said...

This is so sweet! Love it!

Helen said...

This is adorable!

Julie's Creative Pieces said...

Your tag is so cute!

Karen Sue said...

This is just too cute, love the card base,

Scrapper69 said...

Such a cute tag! LOVE the Reindeer! :)

Theresa

Wanda Molina said...

The tag is so cute. Love it.

Nadia said...

what a fantastic tag!

TerriM56 said...

great job, love all the details

Amy Loss said...

I LOVE it, good job. Thanks for the ideas.

Babs said...

LOVE this tag Leah!!!! Great design!

Rhonda Helm said...

i love him. hes so cute

Anna said...

That is amazing!!! Love it!

danajohnson1218 said...

Beautiful tag and I am in love with that reindeer!!

Chris said...

so adorable!

Michele I said...

so cute love how you showed the world

Anita Sanchez said...

OMGosh, I can see why you would keep it for yourself! So stinkin' cute!! TFS.

Anita Sanchez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marg0006 said...

Awe, it is too cute and what a fun idea.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

mum of two said...

Leah, I LOVE this cute tag!! I'd keep it too ;) TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Lindsey Garrett said...

Cute tag!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love this little tag! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it. I would too!

Kimberly Jensen said...

This is adorable!! I love all your amazing details!! :)

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Leah this is beautiful !!!!! I adore this !!!! What a fantastic creation my friend !!! Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Rosie said...

Oh my, this is sooo cute!! Great work!