Saturday, November 22, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Simply Holidays Wordart

Believe in Bethlehem 

    Hi guys! I had my eye on this lovely cut in the Silhouette shop and once I saw this amazing stamp from Simply Holidays Wordart from Craftin Desert Divas, knew it would be totally perfect! Love the fit!

   There are many, many layers to this card and they were all cut in white. All color you see had been colored using Distress Inks. The city scape itself has 7 layers! The background was a mix of colors…Tumbled Glass, Story Sky and Chipped Sapphire. For the city I used Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen. The yellows are Mustard Seed. For the shine in the background I used Perfect Pearls. The sentiment is embossed in white. Been on a bit of a roll with coloring with Distress Ink. Certainly not a new concept but there's a richness to coloring paper this way. Not to mention how it blends or all the techniques you can do with it. 


    Can you stand how cool this stamped sentiment would be with you masked off and stamped this in multiple colors! So cool! I just love this set!


This set was super popular, I understand why! =)
This may currently be sold out but will be back in the store soon! 
Simply Holidays Wordart

 Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Come back this week..I have so much more to share! Getting my holiday cards rolling! Yeah! 
post signature

6 comments:

Jennifer Earley said...

WOW! Fabulous card! I can't imagine how long it took to make this! Just wonderful!

Ruth G said...

This is such a beautiful, meaningful card! I will definitely be pinning it! I can only imagine how wonderful it would look in person with all the layers and shimmer! Thanks so much for sharing!

Creative M said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Katy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is absolutely stunning and so gorgeous. When i saw it my jaw literally dropped to the floor. OMG girl you certainly outdid yourself and I'm in awe of what you created. Gosh lucky person who receives your card and girl it is so frame worthy...gosh you have to know that your card will end up being save and set out year after year for a beautiful Christmas decoration!!
WOW you are just so talented!!

Tina H said...

You do such an amazing job with inking! This turned out just beautiful! :)