Thursday, November 13, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge Fall Colors


Fall Photo Pockets

 It's Friday people! Yay! That means another challenge at Stuck on U Sketches! We want to see ANY of your DIE CUT Fall images done in FALL COLORS! Yep…that's right! Any die cut project in fall colors will work today! Can't wait to see what you did!

 I had originally designed this to be in brights but muted down the colors to feel more Autumn. Hope you like! It's a more simple project but still a fun one to create! I had a small collection of photos from a trip to the pumpkin patch with my girlfriends so instead of just handing them the photos, I thought I'd make something a little more special to go with it! 


 I just sized the pocket card to fit a 4x6 photo, worked great! I did a bit of fiddling to make this cover piece on the front so I could have a mat cut in a different color. Just love these witchy legs! =)


Papers~
Basic Grey
Recollections (black shimmer)
scraps
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo: Miss Kate witch legs,
pocket card, leaves
Misc~
Mrs. Grossman's ribbon and black marker 

 Kind a shorty post from me today! If you can believe it we have 4 appointments today! One doctor appointment for me, ortho for my son and both boys have their first eye check ups! Guess you know where I'll be! LOL! 

 Happy Friday folks! 
post signature

2 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

This made me chuckle it's so adorable!

Katy said...

I hope my gf's don't see this post...they don't need to be expecting anything CUTE like this when I hand them photos...lol. CUTE!!!