Thursday, November 27, 2014

To Grandmother's House We Go ~Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge~

I want to wish you all a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!
My blessings are many and God has given me
so much to be thankful this year! Not the easiest year
but we're never granted life to be easy…but still so good!

Also want to say a HUGE thanks as I am just a few
people away from hitting 500 followers!
Which is a gigantic thrill to me, you have no idea!
Thank you SO much for this extra blessing today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Grandmother's House We Go
 If I can have favorite's then this one might just be on the list! I created this layout a month ago and had to wait this long to share! Promise I'm not dramatizing how difficult it's been…I may have had to text photos to close friends cause I just couldn't sit on this any longer! LOL! My life is hard, isn't it? =)
 Well it is finally reveal day at Stuck on U Sketches and today is a Die Cut Challenge day! Our challenge…Into The Woods…now, many of our team members went with the "wood" part of the challenge but you can think of anything that may be part of nature. Woodland animals, beavers, squirrels, deer, etc. Or you can think of camping trips, mountains, canoeing, etc. I think this challenge can cover many ideas! We can't wait to see what you share with us! 
 I'll admit I had this idea almost immediately and went with it. Most the time in crafting, do we ever go with that first idea? Probably not. And even with the excitement and without any photo, I still knew I had to create this! I do plan on taking photos during the holidays while we are hanging out at my parents! 




Papers~
American Crafts
Walmart
Paper Studio
scraps
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store: trees, red riding hood, wolf,
house,  clouds, sun, road, rocks and flowers
And that's it! ALL paper project! =)

 Oh, and before I go…HAPPY shopping to you all on this oh-so glorious Black Friday =) LOL! May your sales and deals be bountiful!
post signature

5 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So stinkin' cute Leah, I love it! Thank you so much for letting me be part of this amazing team, it was such a wonderful thing! Happy Thanksgiving!

poohbear said...

This is just too cute. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice crafty day.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

moknowsall said...

I love sous. Don't usually comment but this layout is so special I just had to say it's just beautiful. Great work

Maureen
Moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

cmarie said...

I absolutely adore this layout. Makes me want to buy the machine just to make it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tina H said...

This is SO cute! What an adorable layout :)