Sunday, December 7, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Christmas Linky Party


Please visit HERE for my 
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Design Team 
project. Today is a double post day and don't want
you to miss out! Thanks!


Stashing Through The Snow

   Hi all! We are excited to bring to you our Special EXTENDED Christmas Linky Party! So you have plenty of time to share ALL your holiday goodness with us and hopefully win some good prizes while doing so! You can find more info on the Craftin Desert Divas blog here

   So I created another circle card tag, very much inspired by my project for the November Release Blog hop (found here). It was so cute I wanted to play with a similar design, though the end project is very different. Anyways, LOL, this card was also inspired by my mustache welding Dad! Ha! Just can't see or here the word without thinking of my Daddy! So this one will be for him! =)


   As much as this project turned out cute…man did it take some time! My first set of mini mustaches didn't cut well so had to do another set. And then gluing them…hello! I was falling asleep last night! LOL! There's also a base card layer, red scallop, white background and white inverted scallop! Plus a few tiny die cut holly leaves (and yes, minuscule berries!) I left those on the cutting mat and colored the leaves and berries there so they wouldn't move around.

   To finish off, I added lots of Enamel Accents snowflakes (like from my inspiration project). And inside…the great sentiment and one more mustache! =)



   And you can't have a Linky Party without some prizes, right? By sharing a project here's your chance to win...
CDD one stamp set

 TCBJ $25 Gift Card

   Here are the stamp sets and links to the shop for what I created with today!

'

   Have a WONDERFUL day! 
post signature

3 comments:

mylittlecraftblog said...

You glued down all those little white moustaches?!?! I thought it was an embossing folder!

Very cute!

Evelyn

Kimberly Jensen said...

Oh my gosh is this cute!! Love all the mustaches and the texture!! Awesome job! :)

mum of two said...

You said you cut and glued those!!! And I was looking to see what embossing folder you used. I love your little tag. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments