Monday, December 15, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Owl Card


Happy H-owl-idays
 I have really been enjoying creating projects with the cute and silly set, Holly Day Punnies! A set that has so many holiday card sentiments for a variety of projects, it will keep you busy for years and years! To make the sentiment pop, I used a stamp from the must have set, Tag It! Both are must haves! 

 Oh my goodness, I just couldn't adore this set from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon any more then I do! Just had to switch his hat! LOL! 


Click the link below the photo for a direct shot to purchase these sets! 



 Quick and quiet post from me today but glad to come and share! Hugs! 
post signature

2 comments:

mum of two said...

Love that cute owl Leah! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Julene Matthews said...

Very cute card.Why don't you link it to ARchiscraps where the criteria is animals. You could win.