Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Happy New Year

 Hi darlings! 
 Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and had nice, safe evening last night! 
 Not sure about you all...but gosh, I hope that 2015 is not the same year as before! Not a healthy year for us and ready to turn a new page (to say the least!)

 Well I am sharing my card today for the Die Cut Challenge...anything New Year over at Stuck on U Sketches! Hope you'll share your creations with us! 

 I was stuck as can be on this...plus, I've not felt well most of the month of December (yeah, most the month (ugh!) so I had a hard time getting back into the creative swing. Finally I figured to mix a bit of my die cuts going with my Silhouette and some Papertrey Ink dies. The final result, thank goodness, I was pleased with! 


 I simply layered some DCWV Glitz glitter paper behind my white die cut background and then added my frame (PTI dies) over some confetti (PTI die) and added a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon die cut champagne bottle. Another Papertrey Ink item, my stamped sentiment on vellum. You Can Never Have Too Much Happy! =)


 Well sweet! Glad to get moving on the right track for 2015...stick with me as I have so much to share coming up...lots of posts...which mean, I should probably finish this up and go create (so I actually have something to share! LOL!)

 See you soon! Hugs! 
post signature

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I love your card is Gorgeous, Fabulous, Stunning and oh so Classy!! You are one super talented gal and have started off 2015 with another one of your outstanding clever and creative pieces. YOU so ROCK!!

Tracey said...

Happy 2015 Leah.......your card is so so pretty , love it!