Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Merry Chickmas

Merry Chickmas!

    Hopefully you will remember this post from last weekend, my blog hop project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon where I created another framed holiday gift. This project today was the second project I had made. This is to give to another one of my girlfriends…my chicken raising, 4H leading, chicken show-goer girlfriend! LOL! Both projects ended up very different but pretty in love with them both! 



   I added the twine border and burlap bow with the bells and berries. 



   In this close up you can really see the detail like the paper punched snowflakes in white and a soft grey. All die cuts are print and cut from my Silhouette Cameo. 

   Here are the files I used for this (with the except of a couple things, all files were from PPPR)




   I have had the most amazing season so far creating holiday projects! I am so glad I have been able to do so much! This IS the most wonderful time of the year and I love doing seasonal projects! Yay! 

post signature

1 comment:

Helen Gullett said...

Leah, this is just perfect gift for your girlfriend! So cute! I love how you add twine border on the frame! Great cutting filea!