Saturday, December 13, 2014

Winter Church Ornament ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge~

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon 
CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP
can be found 
HERE


Winter Church Ornament 
So we have something new going on over at Stuck on U Sketches! Now EVERY single day you'll find inspiration at our site along with our regular Friday challenges. Each design team member has a posting day where they will share in detail their project for our challenges! So exciting! So make sure to stop by often or when you visit, stay awhile and take a look at a few posts at a time.
 Our current Die Cut Challenge….Christmas! Hmmmm, think that's doable! 
 I have a simple (the word makes me sick sometimes, LOL, but actually, I happened to be sick and needed to still make a project- so there you go!) project to share today!
 The best element is the glitter (beautiful but crazy messy) added to the "snow". To keep the ornament twine hanger in place, I used a bell inside the house as well as 3 more on top of the church. Even as I am looking at this, I am thinking of what little bits I can add to this later on..maybe a wreath or holly at the windows? 

 I was well impressed by the size of this, I did cut the file with the main house sized to fit fully on a 12x12 cutting mat. But still, a good size. So much that if I ever create with this again, there is room at add something inside the building too!


 As always, you can find the original challenge posted on Friday's and there will be a link on our right sidebar to find that post and our challenge. 
  Thanks for visiting today! 
post signature

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Your church is super cute! I love the patterned paper you used and the glitter is perfect!
I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but I'm glad you were still able to share a project!

Katy said...

I don't see "simple" when I look at this church...at all! LOVE it...reminds me of the small country churches my Grandaddy used to preach in when I was a little girl :0)