Sunday, January 11, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Blue and White Linky Party


So Grateful 

   I am sharing my project today for the Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas! Hope that you like what I am sharing and will consider playing along with us as well! Prizes are listed below! 

   My project was something a bit more quick to put together and a simple design but I must admit that neither takes away from how simple and pretty this card is! 

   I layered different butterflies in white and a soft silver glitter paper with one of my all time favorite printed papers behind. Love this shade of blue and the tone on tone hearts. 



Each Linky Party you join will give you the chance
to win ONE stamp set from 


AND

$25 to the shop of...

This is the set I used! Such a good one to have! 


   Well hope you had a great weekend and Happy Monday to you! 
post signature

5 comments:

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is gorgeous Leah !!! I love the butterflies , such a beautiful card !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is definitely Gorgeous!!
that will be your word of the day here by many and you so deserve it. Your butterflies are so beautiful!! You truly did one outstanding creative job!
I know it took a long time to do this but girl you did it right!! You so create with passion and detail.
YOU are so talented. YOU so ROCK!!

Kimberly Jensen said...

So pretty!! Love the butterfly clusters and those doodles!

Katy said...

LOVE this sweet little card! I'm not a butterfly person but this is gorgeous!

Karen said...

This is such a beautiful card!! I love the shape of the base and all the butterflies are so pretty! Have a great day! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com