Thursday, January 15, 2015

Here Comes The Fun ~Stuck on U Sketches January 16~

Here Comes The Fun 
   Today is the new sketch challenge other at Stuck on U Sketches.  Love creating sketches and sharing my projects with everyone!
   I am also really enjoying the new format at sharing daily posts at SOUS. Nanne and I hope that you all are enjoying that as well. Sometimes you just want to pop online and just view some good projects. Well I think it is great to be able to get that in one place. Just plan on staying awhile when you do come and visit us! 

   I mixed some stamping in with the die cuts since otherwise it's all plain card stock. The tone on tone helped it from being too overwhelming and the black matting helps all the images pop.



   And our newest sketch. Like I said over at SOUS, we've had requests for more then just single photo sketches. So hope this fulfills some of those requests! 
post signature

1 comment:

Katy said...

Such a FUN layout...makes me want to go hangout and eat corndogs!!!