Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I Love You, XoXo ~Craftin Desert Divas~

I Love You, XoXo
   Hi folks!
   Sharing my post today over at Craftin Desert Divas! I used this darling image from the Halloween release last season and love how I was able to make it something...not so scary but something extra sweet (not that this could pass as scary anyhow, LOL!) Don't tell my hubby, this is for him! 
   In case you've not yet been over to the Craftin Desert Diva's blog...you should check it out. Daily inspiration, not to mention monthly hops, linky parties and ton's of ways to WIN stuff! Yay!

   I started with a dry embossed background. Such a quick and cheap way to add texture and interest! And then as a way to embellish the card, I have die cut some hearts and some vellum pieces also. I have to say I am a vellum fan...so many uses!

   This is also one of my first projects using my whole new set of Spectrum Noir markers! So far, so happy! Yes, I know that Copic are "better". The brush tip, etc. But for me...there's just no way I'd ever be able to spend that amount. Like ever. Okay...well, IF I won the lotto. Which, for the record, I'd never spend a penny on a ticket...so. Like never then.

  LOL!

And here's the set! 



   That's for visiting today! Got lots of fun coming up over the weekend so stop in soon! xoxo!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Leah, your card is ADORABLE! I'm a new follower!!!! :)

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Leah, I love this super sweet and cute card !!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year !!!
Hugs,
Mayra