Saturday, January 17, 2015

Seasoned With Love ~Craftin Desert Divas~

Seasoned With Love

   Happy Saturday my friends! I am sharing a card today as my daily post for Craftin Desert Divas
One of the great privileges and joys of being on a design team is being challenges to look at stamps in a new light. Don't just see a stamp or a set as the themed bunch that may come together but look at each stamp with it's own capabilities. 

   You'll see below what I mean when you see the set. I wasn't sure which way to go but am excited to create another project with a winter theme, not Christmas, using the sweet deer in the set. As I said over at the CCD blog, how cute would the reindeer be on a winter birthday card! 

   Well as you can see...this is not a holiday card. But a card that I can see giving to a sweets loving girlfriend. All my added elements to the card were fussy cut from the pattern paper, other then the cookie jar. 

   I then masked off the sentiment on the actual cookie jar and added another sentiment from the set.


   And here's the set! Cute, right? 

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
post signature

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Very SWEET!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a super clever and creative idea....I love it....gosh girl you sure do come up with lots of super duper fab & fun ideas....WOW this would be cool too on a Christmas Cookie LO or any baking LO. YOU so ROCK!!